Saturday, July 2, 2011

Starting to Christmas shop...

 So I'm technically not REALLY starting my Christmas shopping, BUT I did just pick up the girls BIG Christmas gift and I need to mention that I LOVE CRAIGSLIST!
I've been perusing Craigslist lately because I want to get the girls the Step2 Up and Down Roller Coaster. Charlotte has played with it a few times at various places and she absolutely loves it!

The other day, I come across a listing for the roller coaster, located about 20 minutes away, for $25! Oh I jumped on email as FAST as I could to see if it was still available; this thing retails $100. Plus, according to the listing, it was "Great condition"  and "Only used indoors". Now, I know you can't always believe those postings, but the picture looked good and I was hopeful.

Long story short, I get there and it's in great condition! So I hand over my $25 (after a question on the price... he thought it had been listed for $50, and I assured him I looked at the post this morning and it was $25, so he pulled it up and.... $25). I am thrilled!

The only problem is finding an out of the way place to hide it.... mmmm. Luckily, at 2, Charlotte won't be looking for her Christmas presents!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Not only a place to hide it, but where you will put it in your house after Christmas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am your 200th follower!!!!!

    www.crazibrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...