Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What did I wear to Clemson?

Hello to all of my lovely readers!!

I know you are waiting with bated breath to see what I wore to this past weekends Clemson football game (right....? No?.... oh well, I'm going to tell you anyway).

I have been on the go/ away from home base since Friday AM, so I apologize for lack of posts AND lack of pictures (I left my cord at home... blech, so picture on this post has been borrowed from friends facebook accounts). Friday we left bright and early and drove the 8 hours up to my parents house in Georgia to drop the kiddos off for the weekend! (I am SO glad they moved somewhere near Clemson, it makes going to games so much easier). Kids did well AND I didn't even have to whip out the dvd player for Charlotte.
Then after a driving break of a few hours and some dinner, we drove the 2.5 hours over to Clemson so we could hit the town Friday night.

A great Friday night in Clemson inevitably turns into a rough Saturday morning in Clemson.... but we persisted and went to tailgate!

So which dress did I pick? 2nd from the left (gosh I'm short....)

 The Target (online only) dress!  Loved the dress... although I have some issues with one of the dress reviewers on Target.com.

This reviewer chick said something along the lines of "I'm 5'7 and I got a small and this dress is the perfect length". Perfect length my a$$! I'm no where near 5'7 and that dress length made me slightly uncomfortable. Now maybe it's because I'm now a mom of 2 upper 20s year old no longer hoochie girl, but sheesh... this dress would barely cover some 5'7's hiney.

Ok, rant over. I still like the dress!

Clemson 43 - Troy 19

I'll post some more fun Clemson pictures once I can get said pictures of my camera!

My blog will be in auto-mode until I get back to home base early next week. We are leaving tomorrow bright and early to drive (12 hours) up to my Aunts wedding in Illinois. Luckily, the girls and I are going to be in the car with my parents (hubby has to work). WISH US LUCK! Hope you guys have a great week.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...