Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Teacher Gift {Last Day of School}

Today is Charlotte's last day of 2 year old preschool. Tear. Also, this is her last day of school at this preschool.

We are in the process of trying to move north about 30 minutes; and back when we put the offer on the house everything was going SOOOO quickly so we decided to register for preschool up there. Unfortunately, the house has stalled somewhat; tax lien, etc... joy. But that's a different story.

I LOVE my preschool.. er... Charlotte's preschool. It is part of the church that we go to and I am the VP of the Parent/Teacher Committee. Makes me sad to leave.

So for the last day of school, I put together a box of goodies for her teachers.

 Filled with some crafts I threw together, snacks, scent satchel, and stationary.

The adorable s'more printable from Domesticated Lady.

 Another super cute printable for candy bars from Anything but Perfect.

Lastly, I made a lemon sugar scrub using the tutorial at Under the Table Dreaming.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...