Sunday, June 17, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan #34 {Plus a review and FATHER'S DAY}

I'd like to wish all the Father's (and soon-to-be Fathers) a Happy Father's Day!



This is also a day to remember all the wonderful fathers who are no longer with us on Earth. May they always stay fresh in our memories!
The memory book I made for hubby (well, for the girls) about my father-in-law who passed in February
Meal Plan

This is a SHORT week in regards to Menu Planning... the girls and I are heading up to Georgia for my brother and future sister-in-laws bridal shower and then we are staying through to the weekend before the 4th! Yay.

SUNDAY 
Daddy's favorite for Fathers Day!
Corned Beef Potatoes, Carrots, and Cabbage

MONDAY 
6th Anniversary DATE NIGHT
... a little early because I'll be up in GA for our actual anniversary

TUESDAY
Lemon Chicken & Shrimp
And THEN it's off to Georgia for  Gigi's yummy cooking!

Last weeks recap
Chef Salad

Easy Sheppards Pie- ish

Boursin Bundles

Daddy's Favorite - Shrimp Pasta
compliments of Daddy's mom


Photobucket

1 comment:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...