Tuesday, August 14, 2012

mmmm turkey legs!

Since we got our Annual Disney passes for Christmas (and then after some time, finally activated them), we have gone 3 times in 5 months! I find this to be pretty good considering I'm pregnant, we've been traveling, and it's hotter than anything here in Florida over the summer.

The girls, my mother in law, and I ventured over to Magic Kingdom on a cool 90+* day this past week, phew! It was hot, but we had a blast.

We tried out some new (to us) rides/shows:
The newly remodeled Dumbo the Elephant Flying Circus
We hovered around the Casey Jr. Splash and Soak Station
Enchanted Tiki Room
and the train that goes around the whole park

But my favorite NEW thing that we tried was....

THE TURKEY LEG!

 What's this mom?

I eat this thing?
 I don't know mom, looks kinda weird...
 Well... I guess I'll try it...

Even Jillie was a fan!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...