Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New semester = new books

Heading back to college after Winter break was always a fresh start in my mind; new classes, new teachers (not to mention new fun and exciting adventures on weekends), but it also meant new books to be bought for those new classes and teachers.

How I wish we had a site like Campus Book Rentals when I was in college. I mean, seriously, books are expensive!

So let's say I was taking one of my um... not as favorite classes this upcoming semester, Algorithms and Data Structures (did I mention I was a computer nerd programmer in my former non-mommy life). The book required for the semester is Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C++ by Weiss, Mark Allen with a brand new price of a whopping $138! (can you say YIKES!)

Src

Let's say you run over to Amazon to see if you can find it cheaper... well Amazon sells it for $112.39. Pretty good savings off of $138, right?

BUT if you RENT from Campus Book Rentals (and keep it through the end of Spring Semester, May 31 ish), you only pay $56.41.

No brainer if you ask me!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the challenges.

    It was really informative. Your site is very helpful.
    Many thanks for sharing!
    Here is my webpage : golden virginia

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...