Wednesday, July 10, 2013

{Summer Activities} #11 Fly a kite

The other day we brought out the butterfly kites that my mother-in-law gave us a year or so ago. Now, the girls and I have attempted to fly kites before, and I'm not gonna lie... I am horrible!

So after the pool the other day, I bring it out and after a few failed attempts tries my husband comes over and...

{click image to enlarge}
Do you see that?! Who knew hubby was so AWESOME at kite flying?! I mean honestly, look how high that thing is?! And we're not even in some open field, just our backyard.

{click image to enlarge}

I was floored! Go daddy!!

Check out our progress as we make our way through the 101 almost free things to do with kids this summer from stay-a-stay-at-home-mom.com

For all other posts in this category go here: {Summer Fun}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...