Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan

This week's meal plan is kind of a no brainer. I really don't have much to plan!

SUNDAY was...
Grilled burgers and zucchini, with potatoes

MONDAY
My mother in law was over and we (ok... she made it while I went in the pool with the girls and then bathed them) made one of their family favorites. It has no name, so I will call it Italian sausage, onion, and potato (with butter, lol) bake. It was tasty. We had it will brussel sprouts and snow peas.

TUESDAY
Hubby has rugby, so the girls and I will eat whatever we find in the fridge

WEDNESDAY
This mama is going out with some girls -- I'll make something quick and easy that the kids (and daddy) will eat - probably my Easy Shepherd's Pie

THURSDAY
Rugby again -- BREAKFAST for dinner! Woo hoo!

FRIDAY
One of very best friends birthday dinners at a Speakeasy (how fun is that?!)

SATURDAY
Party, party, party! (yikes, going out twice in one week... this could get rough)


 Chicken Caprese Salad
 Tricia Yearwoods Tortilla Soup (with tweaks)
Corned Beef, Potatoes, and Cabbage
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...